Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Are you Ready for Chirstmas??

I'm not! I'm getting there though! I am currently knee deep in tulle, as I am trying to get some gifts made. I'm hoping I have some very excited daughters and nieces, but I don't want to show any photos yet, as someone might see them who shouldn't. I can hardly wait to show you, though!!!

Awesome news - I was accepted onto another creative team!! I now proudly create for BlackCat Designs too! She is very new, but check out a couple of her awesome kits!
Happy New Year - a collaboration with Rena Designs



My layout




Time of Relaxation





My layout



I plan to blog again before Christmas, but just in case I get too caught up in everything else, please know I am wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year! Take care!

1 comment:

JoeyfromSC said...

WOW, I love your blog!! I found you via a comment you left on jessicasprague.com

I am super impressed by your designs and the simplicity, yet stunning, way of your layouts!!

I'll look more soon..keep up the great work!