Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Minty Chocolate by Z Pink Boudoir Designs

Sorry I haven't posted for a little bit. I was pretty sick the past couple of days. I was running fevers of 102 - 104 F, and couldn't find it in myself to do anything but sleep and stare dumbly off into space. I'm lucky my little guy didn't get into any problems, because I hardly had the energy to go after him. Scrapping was NOT something I felt like doing! One good thing came out of it though... as I was sitting there doing nothing but watching little Jake, he took his first step! I am so blessed that I wasn't on the computer not paying any attention! (Of course, maybe this happened before and I was on the computer not paying any attention, but it was the first time I saw it!) I'm feeling a little better today, and yet, as soon as I post this and put the chicken in the oven for supper, I am going to take a little nap, as I am far from 100% yet.

But, a while back, I answered a one kit call from Z Pink Boudoir Designs for her new kit Minty Chocolate. How could I resist when two of my favorite flavors were included in this - especially when mixed together - I simply love Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream, and Andes mints are the bomb! So, yes, I had to answer this call! You can get the kit here.



Here are my layouts.




font in above layout is Hunnie from Miss Tiina
Journaling reads: I searched and searched for wings for my little fairy. Why would fairy wings not be available at Halloween? I finally decided if Lily wanted wing, I was going to have to make them. 5 yards of tulle later, and we had FAIRY WINGS!

No comments: