Monday, May 30, 2011

Elle's Studio First Project Kit! Yay!

Okay, so... you can't get this any more. Sorry! But, they are going to offer them in the future, and I just want to show you how exciting this box was to open!!

My box from Elle's Studio (♥) actually showed up on Saturday. But, I had a crazy amount of work to do, plus the graduation party on Sunday, and as impatient as I am... I didn't open it until this morning, during the quiet, when everyone was sleeping. I wanted to be able to savor it.

Ohhh... yeah! This is gonna be good! Look at the beautiful wrapping!

Oh, yummy!!


Yay! My first washi tape and Mr. Huey's!!


Some beautiful tags from Elle's Studio - made exclusively for this project kit!


Mmmm... look at these gorgeous alphas!!!


Ohhhhh... come here, my pretty!!!

(can I let you in on a little secret? This is one of my favorite papers of all times - I actually have a few more sheets of it already! In case you want one - it's called "Bridesmaids", and it's from Crate Paper!)

So, yep, I'm pretty happy with my Savoring Summer Project Kit from Elle's Studio! (Happy early Anniversary and Birthday to me!!) lol

No comments: