Thursday, April 15, 2010

Just One Moment in Time



As you may have noticed if you've been looking at my blog, I love great photos, but I really love to give my photos a vintage feel. I've been very fortunate that in my Paint Shop Pro program, there is a Time Machine option that does certain actions to the photo, but there are only so many options, and some of them I don't particularly care for. I've often wished I had PhotoShop with Lightroom, so I could use all those cool actions I see, and if money were no issue, I would, along with a great camera, and so many other things... But, I was SO THRILLED when I got an email from Timea of Timo Designs yesterday, asking me to work with her new Vintage Photo Overlays. I LOVE these! Also used for this layout is Timo Designs Happy Day kit. Get them at scrapinsider.

No comments: