Tuesday, June 15, 2010

CT Call - Jennifer Labre Designs


Get your applications in girls! Jennifer is GREAT to work with, and her designs are GORGEOUS!!! In case you can't read the photo, here is the info:


Are you looking to join a fun, relaxed creative team and work with some great products too?
If so, then this call may be for you!

I am a fairly new designer (but longtime scrapper!) and in need of a few girls to join my creative team.
This will be for a 3 month term.
If you LOVE my designs, then take a chance and apply.

Requirements:
- Create 1-2 layouts with new releases (3 or 4 new releases/month)
- Post layouts in at least 3 galleries (including TDC)
- Active in the CT forum

Still interested?
Please send me the following info:
- Full Name
- User Name
- Main Gallery Link
- What teams you are currently on
- Why you want to join my team
- If you’ve used my designs before, send me a link!

Put “CT Call” in the subject and send to:
jenniferlabredesigns@gmail.com

Call closes June 20th!

No comments: