Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Be Happy from Hazel Olive Designs

Well, I'm afraid I'm a little behind in announcing this, but I am now a proud member of Hazel Olive Designs' creative team! I was so excited that she was opening up her new store at Two Peas, and stunned when she offered me a position on her team! I wish I wasn't so stinking busy right now with work, because she has so many fun kits to work with!

Here is her newest one - Be Happy - available at Two Peas!




This is what I made with it.


Journaling reads: I really thought your daddy was crazy when I told him you needed new shoes, and he got you chore boots! But it turned out he was smart... because running around in a yard where chickens and turkeys run all day, it's great to have washable footwear!

Fonts are: 1942 Report and Jellyka -Estrya's Handwriting

I hope I have time to get a few more goodies made today to show you!!

No comments: