Saturday, August 13, 2011

Crop Your Paper

I'm back! Here is my second page for Shimelle's crop - it's for her Chop Your Paper Challenge. The challenge was to embellish your page using just one piece of paper that you cut into pieces. She had used a beautiful paper from Pink Paislee and House of 3's Soiree line, so I opted not to use that paper, and instead go with the beautiful Junque paper from their Daily Junque line. Again, it's a very simple page, but that's just what I'm having to go with today. And I'm okay with that. Because even simple looks absolutely beautiful when I slide it into my album!

Again, the lighting is terrible, and no matter how I play with it, I can't get it any better. The banner on the bottom says THINK POSITIVE, and I thought that was perfect to go with this photo where my little girl seems a little down.





5 comments:

Sarah said...

What an amazing LO to do. Hope she looks at it and remembers what you've written as she grows up.

Thank you for commenting on my LO. When I do a DLO, I work on them side by side as if I'm doing one long LO. If I'm doing a paper and glue one, I usually stick the two pieces of card stock together on the back using the white tape that peels off easily. Then when I've finished, I cut through the middle to separate them and anything I've overlapped on them. Hope this makes sense and helps you with DLOs xx

Kristen said...

so creative! what a great blog glad to have found you and thanks for your visit today! fingers crossed for you :)

ninarsku said...

So pretty, I love the design and colours.

lime said...

I often think simple is the way to go, but there is still a lot of details on this page - I love the flag shapes :)

Georgia said...

Love how you met the challenge and still focused mainly on the photo.