Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Big Announcement

Hello dear friends! Believe it or not, my computer is STILL at HP! But, I am finding ways to make fairly simple layouts. As long as I save after every element I add, at least if the computer dies, all is not lost! I am super excited to tell you some news! Last time I posted, I mentioned that my hope is to someday be on the creative team of some of my favorite designers... Well, I AM!!! Yay!! I am now a CT for Digilicious Designs!! I love Christine's designs, and am so thankful that she is willing to give a new girl like me a chance!!! So, be prepared to see lots of goodies from Digilicious Designs! First up are two layouts from her FABULOUS new kit, "Two by Two". This is a great kit that includes 20 papers, 1 alpha, and 48 lovely elements. And you want to hear something awesome? For this week only, you can get all that for $2.00!!! Yes, you heard me right, $2.00!!






Here are the layouts I did with it:

She also has a great kit called "Twilight Zone", with which I made this layout with a picture given to me from when my Grandma and Grandpa got married. It is such a special photo! And expect to see many more layouts from this kit!



Okay, that's it for today... I still have a lot to do during the baby's nap!! Take care!

No comments: