Friday, October 1, 2010

A Catwalk Blog Hop



Yes, as you may be guessing by now, I am a new member of the wonderful CatScrap CT!!!
No, I don't know how I got in there, but I am so excited that it did!!!
And I have been scrapping my little heart out ever since I found out on Tuesday!
I have so much to show you, and throughout the day, I will be showing these goodies and more, in much more depth. But for now, I want to show you what I used for the quick page I made for you - which you can download at the end of this post.












Click on the image to go to the download page.
Go To Caroline's blog for your next stop.
All product images are clickable.
I need to get some sleep now, but I'll be back in the morning with lots of great news and things to show you!!

2 comments:

Christina Hutchings (hutchie) said...

Such a beautiful QP! Love It! :)

Erika said...

Oh this is so pretty, thanks!