Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hello, there!

Long time, no see, huh? Sorry about that! Work has been really busy! I did find the time to participate in Karla Dudley's You Lift Me Up challenge.

Lift of Aria Andrus's Happiness layout.
Supplies: Cypris Papers and Overlays, Remarkable Brush Set and Modern Marvel kit all from Karla Dudley; Essential Stitches #5 from Syrin.
Journaling reads: My dear Jacob... It astounds me that at the age of only 22 months, you are able to count to ten! As you walk down the stairs, you count them one by one. You've even gotten as high as twelve! For some reason, you always skip "seven" though. I see so many similarities between you and William. You know some of your colors already too, just as he did at this age! I can't wait to see where life takes you! You are certain to do wonderful things! Love, Mama


I've also been busy trying to keep up with the Mouse, Paper, Scissors class (but failing miserably at that, as well as with my other classes!) I did however take some time yesterday to make these cards. Once I started playing with this color palette, I just couldn't stop (in fact I printed off more to work with today - though the day is disappearing quickly...)

I made these cards with digital papers from Echo Park's Springtime collection. The shaped card is made with a template from the Mouse Paper Scissors class materials. The brushes are one's that I made from art from The Graphics Fairy. I also used a butterfly punch from Martha Stewart, Glam from Tattered Angels, Stamps from American Crafts, a Tombow Dual Brush Pen, Crystals from Bazzil, Glue and 3D Foam Tabs from Towbow, and Hem Tape from Wrights.

I have decided to start CTing again, on a very limited basis. I have rejoined a few of my old teams, added a new one, and have an exciting guest spot coming up in May! You will start seeing layouts popping up here more often again (as well, as my continuing obsession with hybrid, and perhaps even just paper!)

I hope you all are having a fantastic start to your spring!! Hugs!

1 comment:

Courtney Walsh said...

Love your page!! So cute! :)