Thursday, March 31, 2011

In the Hood

Well - I was thrilled earlier this week when I got an email asking me if I would like to join the CT for Wish Bliss Studio! I mean, seriously, Danielle's work is something I totally love (and own MUCH of!!!) So, not only will I be working with an artist I love, but I'll be saving some money too! Score on two parts, right?? This week she has a fabulous new illustration set and paper pack out!


Here is the layout I made with them. Now, lest you think I am saying goodbye to my little guy's sweet little bum, that was NOT the point! What I now realize you can't see is that I wrote an excerpt from a lovely book I have read many times to my kids, "Goodnight Moon". But, it's mostly covered up by these cute photos of the little one sleeping. Just FYI for anyone looking for an explanation.

In the Hood illustration set and papers by Wish Bliss Studio
Torn Bits 4 by creashens
Staples by Pink Reptile Designs


Oh, and I'll get to introduce you to someone else I just started CTing for tomorrow (what happened to me trying to keep a light work load???) I just can't help myself! Take care!

No comments: