Saturday, August 13, 2011

A Stickery Challenge from Shimelle

I have really been looking forward to the weekend crop with Shimelle! But, my life had other plans. I had to work all day yesterday, and deal with a really cranky property tech, more or less making me sound like either a liar or just dumb to her superiors, which made me really upset. When I pointed out that I had proof that things were as I said, she quit making my day miserable. But, that wasn't until much of the day was done.

This morning I had quite a bit of work to do, but I woke up early and got it started. I was happily finished a few hours ago! There's still laundry and some (well, a lot of) cleaning to do, but I had to start a page! I couldn't take it any longer! I started working on Shimelle's A Stickery Challenge, and though my page is really simple, it took me a couple of hours! My husband recently asked me to move all my scrapping stuff to the basement (as it was taking over our office), so I had to run up and down the stairs getting things I need. Now everything is back up here again, and all over the place! sigh... But! But! But! I did get this page finished!

The challenge was to combine stickers from at least 2 different lines. So, though I don't have a lot of stickers on here, they do come from October Afternoon's Rocket Age line and Echo Park's Country Drive line (both are really great!!) Here are a couple of detail photos:





I hate the lighting of these, but it's way too overcast outside right now, and I just can't get it right. Plus, after working on this page for so long, I had to just give up my expectations of perfection and get it done. So, I figured that applied to the photos as well...

I hope to be back with more later. I know tomorrow I will have to work very much of the day, so I am going to get as much done as I can today. And I'm happy I can!


4 comments:

🌈🌈🌈 said...

Super cute!

Michelle said...

Love te white space on your layout, so cute

lime said...

What a special photo to scrap.

Georgia said...

Like how you used word stickers!