Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Cards

Hello friends! I am really getting late about this, but I am working on making some Christmas cards - I know, I need to get them out!! But, I can't decide which I like best - any favorites???

First up is one I made with Kristin Aagard's Kit "Merry & Bright" (P.S. - She's giving gift tags away on her blog every day right now - really cute!!!)



Next we have one made using BlackCat Designs' "Magic Christmas" kit



I also made one with Miss Tiina's "Comfort & Joy" kit (check out her blog for free word arts and cards this month!)



Lastly is one I made with Scrapper's Delights' kit "Winter Magic" (The only family photo I got of ALL of us came out pretty bad, though.)



Sooo... which do you like best? I'd love some input!!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Sweetie your cards are gorgeous!! I could never pick the best because I love them all. Merry Christmas!

Miss Tiina said...

What lovely cards!! Thanks for showing me!