Monday, December 7, 2009

Exclusive Freebie from digi_licous designs!

Wow! Are you ever lucky, if you are reading this!!! Christine from digi_licious designs have let me give you an EXCLUSIVE FREE mini kit!! I am SOO excited to bring this to you! She has got to be one of the most generous people I know! How does thus little beauty look?



Sorry, this is expired. You can get it in Christine's store at Divine Digital now!

Here is my layout using this kit:



Oh, and just to fill you in on a little secret... there will probably be more here in the future! Shhh...

Now that the exciting stuff if out of the way, I will fill you in a few other things. My computer is FINALLY back!!! After being away for more than a month, I can't tell you how much I am in love with my computer now! I am in the process of downloading and unzipping tons of files, which I was having a lot of trouble doing with the laptop. And then I will be making LOTS of layouts to show you! I won so many goodies in the interim, and I made promises to lots of people that I would show off their work! And I will LOVE, LOVE, LOVE every minute of it! Oh... and what you didn't know is that before I was using a free program for my scrapping. Well that has changed! I was thrilled to find a fantastic deal on Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 while my computer was gone, so I am busy trying to understand how to use that now too! It's so much fun!

We are expecting a blizzard tomorrow, and since my husband pushes snow, I expect to have plenty of time to play with my scrapping!!! Well... except that means the kids will likely be home from school, possibly the neighbor kids will be here... We'll see what I get done!

Until later... Take care!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the "new" computer. We had snow last night (Indiana) but no blizzard - just enough to look pretty.

Lynn said...

Ugh, no snow here, just lots of RAIN!!!
Love the colour palette of this kit, btw!