Saturday, January 9, 2010

My First 365 Page

Well my first week of Project 365 is finished, and I got the first layout done! I'm so excited! This is only the 2nd template I've used, so I didn't get all fancy or anything, but I'm excited about it! I actually just figured out how to add the photos where they belonged in a template yesterday, so today I did my first two. Now that I now how, you can bet I'll be using them a lot! So easy!!! : )

Here is my first week page.


Credits - Template: Lindsay Jane Template 101 - P365 blog freebie, Paper: from Bless Our Nest collab from Divine Digital, Ribbon - Baers Garten Designs Everyday 365 Weeks


And since I'm already doing a post, I might as well show you my very FIRST template creation!


Credits - Template: Studio Hillary Whitespace Template Set #4 - Template B (I am in love with these templates!!!), Paper: from Bless Our Nest collab from Divine Digital.

I hope you are having a fantastic weekend!! I have been sketching different pages I want to do for my art journal this morning - my mind is absolutely spinning about it! I am so excited!

Take care!

1 comment:

Che said...

Rebecca, thank you for your lovely comments on my blog! I feel so lucky to be a part of Jopke's team. Your layouts are amazing! Love them all!! I hope you will feel better today to scrap! Can't wait to see more of your pages!