Sunday, January 31, 2010

Two Great Kits from Little Red Scraps (and a freebie!)

Today, I want to show you two beautiful new kits that Jane of Little Red Scraps has out!

First up we have a collab she did with Altered Sea - Mommyhood. It is a beautiful kit, and is exclusive to Digi Scraps Drive-In for her grand opening (check out the flyer I posted yesterday about their Grand Opening special, as you are going to get a really good deal on this!!)



Plus, for one week only, get this beautiful add-on paper pack with purchase of the kit!



Here are my layouts.





Also, starting today, you can purchase her entire Love You Forever kit as a set! You can get it at both Digi Scraps Drive-In and Stuff to Scrap. This is a beautiful kit, perfect for Valentine's day! For one week only, get the cardstock package free with purchase of the set!





Here are my layouts.





And I've prepared that last layout as another little quick page for you! Download it here from 4shared, and please leave me some love, if you do! : ) I really appreciate it!

No comments: