Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Girl Power


I wish I had time to scrap a Girl Power page today, along with Shimelle, but I just have too much bookwork to do, as so much needs to be done by midnight tonight. But, I did help her cause by purchasing a class that I've been wanting to take from her, and you can help the same way, for the next few hours.

I feel so blessed that I was born where I was - to a happy family, in a country where women are treated as equals, where I was able to get a first-rate education, and follow my dreams. I had choices, I had love, I had meals, I had a home... Please consider joining me in helping Shimelle with this cause!! Here is the class I am taking - just one of several you can take to help!

I can't wait to take Love Your Pictures, Love Your Pages!! I have taken some other of Shimelle's classes in the past, and think they are awesome!

1 comment:

Sasha Farina said...

thanks for the heads up!! i'll go check her out :) *hugs*