Saturday, May 7, 2011

NSD Scrapping

Well, I had a lot of work to do today and I also have been fighting a terrible headache. But, I did chat for a little while, and tried to monitor twitter as much as possible. And I took the time to do one challenge. Studio Calico has a bunch of different challenges going on right now, and I made a page for the sketch challenge. I used a sketch based on Tina Aszmus's "Sunshine" layout.

Made with cardstock from Bazzil, patterned papers and fabRips from Studio Calico, and alphas from American Crafts and Making Memories.

This is a photo of my little guy after he spent the day on the tractor with his daddy, playing in a big box with his sister, and spending time with our entire family. That was his kind of perfect day!

Now, I am off to figure out supper, before we have to head out to a parade tonight.

No comments: