Friday, July 15, 2011

Some Pre CHA Favorites

I am sitting here with some major CHA envy! How I would LOVE to go - especially since it's just kinda close (only about 5 hrs away...) But, as I look at all the goodies here on my computer screen, I've been collection some of my favorite sneak peeks. I thought I'd share them with you. Prepare to be falling in love!

Jenni Bowlin has some lovely new Halloween and Christmas kits coming out, but my favorites are some of her embellishments. Look at these lovely flowers!

And this great alpha!
Webster's Pages has several new collections coming out, but Western Romance is my favorite (I think...)


And the trim that goes with it... to die for!


Crate Paper's kits are always some of my favorites, and the Random Collection is no exception!


I'm also in love with their Farmhouse Collection.



Studio Calico has really outdone themselves!! They have 3 beautiful new collections coming out with oodles of goodies to go along with them! I think Memoir is my favorite collection.
And these new Mister Huey's are definitely calling my name! (I love that Overdue!)


Pin Paislee has lots of goodness debuting! Check out these adorable wood letters!


And their new Mistables collection looks like so much fun!


October Afternoon also has a Farmhouse Collection coming out that I love!

And their Sidewalks Collection looks adorable!
Glitz has a few new collections, and Vintage Blue is my favorite of those.
Maya Road has a incredible amount of new goodness! I'm loving this crocheted ruffle trim!


And these cameo stamps have my mind spinning with possibilities!
And how cute are these chipboard pieces??



My favorite new collection from Lily Bee Design is Head Over Heels - so pretty!


And Elle's Studio released their new collection this week (some of it is on it's way into my mailbox already!)

I love these pennants!



And their new Little Snippets line is awesome!!

I am sure there are some that I've missed... but these are the ones that have really stood out to me this week!

No comments: