Monday, January 23, 2012

New Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Collection!



Is anyone else as excited about the new line from Dear Lizzy as I am? Just the name - Neapolitan - alone evokes a response from me, since my favorite book as a kid was called "Striped Ice Cream". But, aside from that, the whole collection is so darn cute! I mean, seriously, check out this stamp!!

And pardon me, but the ruffle papers are the bomb!!

These are all available, plus the other new American Crafts and Pebbles collections, for pre-order at Stop and Scrap! And if you use my code, "REBECCA", you will save 12% off your order! How sweet is that? I seriously would have bought the whole collection if I could have, but I had to draw the line somewhere...

I'll be back later today to show you my weeks 2 AND 3 Project Life! I was a busy bee yesterday getting all caught up on it!

2 comments:

Michelle Clement said...

Eeek! I can't wait to play with this line...it's gorgeous! :)

Brandy Layton said...

The stamp!!! I Love that stamp!!!