Friday, February 18, 2011

Introspective

Good morning, friends! My little guy has kind of been getting his days and nights mixed around, so when he was up a 3 am today, I got online for a while. I happened to notice this beautiful new kit from Queen of Hearts, and fell in love. Couldn't resist it!!

I had been wanting to participate in the MScraps Oscars, but as weird as my life has been lately, I just hadn't gotten around to it. This morning I realized that the contest ends in about a half hour now, so I thought I'd use this kit to make a quick layout. Funny, most of my layouts lately are quite introspective. Must be indicative of what I've been feeling lately...


Everything in this is from the Cool Crazy kit from Queen of Hearts, except the background, which is from the MScraps collab Above All is Love.

No comments: