Friday, April 1, 2011

I love me some Kitchy!

Oh, how I love the Kitchy look! I don't even know exactly what "kitchy" means, but I know I love it! Pink Reptile Designs is guesting at Sugar Hill Co. this month, and made this kit for her stay there. Isn't it lovely??

I totally planned on making a lovely little feminine kitchy layout, but as I looked through my photos for ones to use, it struck me how these photos of my little guy after a rough day, having fallen asleep on the couch, matched the colors of this kit so well. And I wanted to scrap about how much I love when he falls asleep with these little cars and trucks in his hand - he loves them so much. So, out came this layout.


The Kitchy Collection by Pink Reptile Designs

1 comment:

Sarah Martina said...

I am so in love with your designs, Rebecca! Gosh I love them... and this LO really speaks to me... It reminds me so much of my little guy, a fellow car-enthusiast. ;) Hugs & thanks so much for leaving me the sweetest comment! Off to continue browsing!