Wednesday, January 20, 2010

DSA ScrapOff Week 3 Entry

Well, I have lots to tell you about, and lots to do, but for right now, I just got my layout created for this weeks portion of the DSA ScrapOff, and I wanted to show it off. I am so intimidated by the other scrappers there - they do such beautiful layouts, and although I know my don't measure up, I am still proud of them. So, without further ado, here is "Cowboy, Take me Away".



Journaling reads: Cowboy, Take Me Away! On June 1, 1996, despite the objections of my family and church, I married my one true love. It was the first time I'd ever seen him cry.

Credits: Black paper with glitter border - Viva Artistry, Everything else - Litabells Designs

2 comments:

{Aim}less said...

I love you layout! And I'm happy you did what made you happy despite how others felt! Congrats and beautiful picture

Jewel said...

That's a beautiful LO and a beautiful story - I'd love to hear more about it!