Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Few Layouts

Hi, everyone! I feel pretty crumby and uncreative today, so I'll slow down on the scrapping and show you some of what I've been working hard on this week.

I am loving the Art Journal Caravan at ScrapbookGraphics!!! Here are some of the layouts I've done for that.


Credits:
Incredible blended ackground paper, butterfly and "find your path" word art from Studio Phuong Altered Inspired kit. All else from Art Journal Caravan kits from Tangie Baxter.



Credits: Papers - Studio Baers Garten Bloom newsletter freebie; Butterfly - Tangie Baxter - Marie kit



Credits:
Done entirely with SussieM's Secret Garden kit

Here are a few that I did for challenges at After 5 Designs.


Credits: From the On The House challenge mini kit from Lily Designs - Vintage White.



Credits: Everything is from CreateWings Designs Sweet Pea kit (which I am in love with!!)



Word art from Vintage White from Lily Designs, everything else from Blue Chocolate from Kimla Designs.


One I did for a chat challenge at ScrapbookGraphics. It's a scraplift of my third layout, to see how we've grown. (I wish I had grown more!!)


Credits: LDrag Designs - Butterfly's Whisper kit.


And lastly, my entry for this week's portion of the DSA ScrapOff 2010.


Credits: Glitter Spray and white paper - Ramona Brown
Flower, Worn Paper and Nameplate - Correen Silke
Flower Spray and Doodles - Charlize Creations
Background and Butterfly - BZB Designs

Until later... take care!

No comments: