Monday, January 25, 2010

JW-DigiScraps CT Call

Looking for a great team to join? Janice at JW-DigiScraps is looking for some great people! Check it out!



From Janice:
I'm looking for some great layout artists to join my CT Team! Do you have what it takes? Do you like to have fun?

Call is open for one week, or until I find the right team! Apply early!


Easy Requirements
* Take only what you want to work with (min 1 kit per month)
* 1 layout & QP or 2 layouts per kit
* Post on your blog and/or enable twice per month (happy to train!)
* Upload layouts to 4 galleries - 2 stores, DST & your choise
* Private CT forum with great team!
* Flexible and understanding! Love to help you learn!

Newbies & experienced people are encouraged to apply.


Interested?
Email me at janice@jwdigiscraps.com. Include your name, a link to your best gallery, blog link, brief bio, and any other CTs you are on!


You can check out my products in either of my stores (Divine Digital and Stuff to Scrap). Hope to hear from you soon!

No comments: