Sunday, January 31, 2010

Free Kit from Digi_licous Designs

How incredibly bad of me not to tell you all about the great newsletters Christine of Digi_licious Designs sends out!!! Every month she sends out a great newsletter, and inside that newsletter, you get a "little" freebie! Umm... when I say "little", I'm understating it, by a long shot! How about over 300mb of Digi_licious goodness this month??? If you get signed up for her newsletter RIGHT AWAY (as she sends it out tomorrow), you can get this fabulous new kit, Sunday Mornings, free! How cool is that?! Sign up at her blog, here. Oh, and if you miss out this month, be sure to get signed up before the March newsletter goes out, as I'm sure there will be another fabulous kit in there!!!



Here is the layout I made with it! I would do a lot more layouts with it, if I had the time right now, because it's got some AWESOME elements and papers!!! Love it!

No comments: