Friday, January 29, 2010

Snips N Snails from Little Red Scraps (and a freebie!)

Check out this ADORABLE new kit from Jane at Little Red Scraps - Snips N Snails. It is full of very cute boy things, and I had so much fun working with it! It is exclusive to Stuff to Scrap, and for one week only, when you buy the kit, you get the cardstock pack for free!!! What a great deal! Also, for some freebies, and an RAK, check out Jane's blog here!





Here are the layouts I had a lot of fun making!







And guess what?! That last one I turned into a quickpage for you!!! It's my first, so please be nice! I actually tried to make one of the others into a QP, but Jane was so sweet as to point out to me that by making elements bigger, it decreased the print quality of them - something I did not realize! I am SOO thankful that she pointed that out, as I'll try to refrain from making some elements huge in the future, especially if I plan to print them! So, here you go - it's my first time hosting a download on my blog, so if things don't work right, please let me know!! Download the quickpage here.

No comments: